My love affair with protein pancakes began a while ago…
- They are really filling.
- They have a perfect balance of protein, carbs and fats.
- They are extremely easy to make!
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 Small Banana, Mashed
- 1/3 cup egg whites (can use whole egg for extra fat)
- 1 scoop whey protein powder (I like using ISO-100 the best for these)
- Cinnamon to taste
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
Preheat pan on medium/high heat and mix all of the ingredients together. Use a 1/3 cup portion for each pancake. You’ll cook one side until it starts bubbling a little and then flip. The key here is to not overcook or they will turn chewy. As soon as they are golden brown, you’re good to go!
Put some sugar free syrup on top and enjoy!
Nutrition: 386 Calories, 7g Fat, 50g Carbs, 35g Protein